Sunday, October 28, 2007

RR Journal 2007 - part 1

So here's the project that has been consuming all my time and mental energy... The Paper Traders Round Robin Art Journal!

My theme is Chinese Proverbs. Here is what I have for my book so far...


Front Cover


Inside Front Cover & Instruction Sheet


Inside Back Cover and Contributors Page


Sign In Tag for my pages (to be inserted in the red envelope shown above)


My first full spread


Half spread... facing the following page:


My final half spread (facing the page shown above)

I wanted to have more pages done before I sent the book on, but just didn't have the time (or muse) to get them done... I'm still thinking about things I want to add when my book returns next year, though.

The first person I pass to is Fred in Escondido. I am still waiting to hear from him because he lives near the area evacuated for the Witch Fire. The first journal I receive is my mom, Connie's (see link for Stampgram's Studio). Her theme is Ancient Cultures and I think I'm going to decorate a spread on the Mayans.

No comments: